Saturday, August 16, 2008

Truth Be Told....


Lauryn, my 13 year old daughter is my Blog-Master.  She has pimped my site, taught me how to post and I'm off and runnin'!  Love you La La!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't great that our kids can help US out!
Lauryn is such a sweet young woman. I really appreciate the example she is for my girls. When we went to the pool with her and the Ottinger's this summer, she was all my girls could talk about!

Susan said...

Hey, I think Andrea and I are posting at the same time! Anyway, Lauryn is such sweet and pretty girl not to mention a blog genius. I'm learning a lot from her too=)

Kerry Jo said...

Andrea, you are too kind. You and Susan are my inspiration to start a blog. I have much to learn.

Susan said...

Oh, I love your play list too! I LOVE Maroon 5 - think I'll go put some of their songs on mine. Marc says my playlist is too cheesy and that I need to add some "edge" whatever that means=)