“You gain strength, courage & confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Home of the Throwed Rolls-Lamberts' Cafe-July 2008
Here is the family at Lamberts' Cafe with our friend Little Lauren. The kids love this place. They throw rolls at you and bring you lots of different food to eat on top of what you order. Sooooo Good.
I've never been there either, but would like to. We thought about going when we went to Waterville, but the girls wanted Dairy Queen (especially since they closed the one in Mobile)--go figure. I guess next time I'll have to emphasize that they THROW the rolls more.
It is like home cooked food and very good. It is the perfect atmosphere for kids and there is plenty to look at and they are kept busy with all the rolls and food being passed around. Well worth the trip! Dairy Queen-we have one in Semmes. It is almost to Schillinger on the left hand side of moffett if you ever get the craving again. Too funny that they wanted DQ.
I never knew ya'll had a DQ in Semmes. I will keep that in mind. Thanks for all the info on Lamberts. It sounds like so much food and it also sounds VERY YUMMY!We will have to try and make a trip over there, afterall, eating is one of my favorite things to do and that sounds like the best place to do it!BTW, I love your family pic that you took for the post!
O M Gosh!!! I love Lamberts!! I went this Summer and we had so much funnnn!!! we had to tell the kids to stop askin for more rollsss!! I love them!! and the pass arrounds are so good... next time I'll go there I will forget my diet!!! Lisanka:)
Hey we found ya I am so glad you started blogin welcome honey!! These girls are killing me that they haven't been to Lamberts we should all go one day and drop the boys off at the bass pro shop and run back to shop at the eastern shore shops well it was fun reading about what is happening in your neck of the woods but you dont have to rub it in that yall still have a DQ over there ha ha!!! Love all the pics of the kiddies they are so precious it looks like we are gonna have to do some swappin next time so we can get a girl and yall a boy HUH!!!~Carly
6 comments:
That looks like SO much fun! I have never been there but always wanted to go!! Love the picture=)
I've never been there either, but would like to. We thought about going when we went to Waterville, but the girls wanted Dairy Queen (especially since they closed the one in Mobile)--go figure. I guess next time I'll have to emphasize that they THROW the rolls more.
It is like home cooked food and very good. It is the perfect atmosphere for kids and there is plenty to look at and they are kept busy with all the rolls and food being passed around. Well worth the trip!
Dairy Queen-we have one in Semmes. It is almost to Schillinger on the left hand side of moffett if you ever get the craving again. Too funny that they wanted DQ.
I never knew ya'll had a DQ in Semmes. I will keep that in mind. Thanks for all the info on Lamberts. It sounds like so much food and it also sounds VERY YUMMY!We will have to try and make a trip over there, afterall, eating is one of my favorite things to do and that sounds like the best place to do it!BTW, I love your family pic that you took for the post!
O M Gosh!!! I love Lamberts!!
I went this Summer and we had so much funnnn!!! we had to tell the kids to stop askin for more rollsss!! I love them!! and the pass arrounds are so good... next time I'll go there I will forget my diet!!!
Lisanka:)
Hey we found ya I am so glad you started blogin welcome honey!! These girls are killing me that they haven't been to Lamberts we should all go one day and drop the boys off at the bass pro shop and run back to shop at the eastern shore shops well it was fun reading about what is happening in your neck of the woods but you dont have to rub it in that yall still have a DQ over there ha ha!!!
Love all the pics of the kiddies they are so precious it looks like we are gonna have to do some swappin next time so we can get a girl and yall a boy HUH!!!~Carly
Post a Comment