Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lightning In A Bottle!!!


Ashleys' Primary Dayz

 She recently told her primary teacher, Sister Thurgood, "You get butt worms if you bite your fingernails."  Debbie explained to Ashley that they are called "Pinworms".  Ashley interpreted that to mean that girls get "Pinworms" and boys get "butt worms"!!!  
Again, during primary a few weeks ago, Sister Thurgood took her to the bathroom.  While Ashley was in the stall, she asked Debbie, "What are you doing?"  Debbie replied, "I'm waiting for you".   Ashley answered, "Well why are you just standing there?".   Debbie replied, "Well, I'm waiting for you".  To that, Ashley says, "Well don't just stand there, go pop a zit or something!?" 
Horrified, that is what I was.  She just says what she says and there is no stopping her.  

6 comments:

Steph said...

Miss Ashley cracks me up! Good job getting things up on your blog - looks great! Love all your pictures - especially the one of you and Joey in 1990. Have fun blogging!!

Susan said...

Kids say the funniest things! That is hilarious! I wish everybody just said what they were thinking! Life would be sooo much easier=)

Andrea said...

That is so funny. Your kids are CRACKING me up. It's funny how it is embarrassing to us--the mom, but funny to others. But later we too can laugh about it.
Ariel used to be a lot like that, but as she has gotten older, she has learned to contain herself a bit. Whenever the teachers used to say, "I've just got to tell you what Ariel said today" sometimes I would smile but inside, I was like, "oh, what did she say now." LOL.

Andrea said...

I just wanted to add one more thing. I think your blog is so much fun. I'm so glad you decided to do one, but be careful--it's addictive. LOL

Parkes Family said...

Hi!!Kerry I'm so glad you have a blog I love to see what other people are blogging about, and like Andrea said is kind of addictive...but I think is a nice way to keep in touch!!!
Lisanka :)

ps Kids!!! you never know what's in their mind!!!lol :)

Kerry Jo said...

Blogs are like computer crack! I am so addicted. I'm a "baby blogger" but I'm hooked!